: 19
: Tizi - Ouzou
/ : eleve
:
: 19/03/2011

English Exam N 2

mennaneceline 2011-03-21, 23:15

text
Abdelkader Emir was born Sept. 6,1808, near Mascara , Algeria . The military and religious leader who founded the Algerian state .
His physical handsomeness and the qualities of his mind had made Abdelkader popular even before his military exploits . Of medium height , strong and elegant , with white clothes and a black beard . His character was exceptionally fabulous , and his life-style simple . He was famous as a religious and educated man who could excite his enemies with his poetry and ideas . Emir Abdelkader died May 26, 1883 , Damascus , Syria.
section one
a/answer these questions
1/ who was Emir Abdelkader?
2/ was his personality exceptional?
3/did he die in Algeria?
b/fill in this about Emir Abdelkader
physical appearance:...................................................................
personality:.................................................................................
clothes:......................................................................................
c/ lexis
1/ opposits of
a/ friends=/= b/difficult=/=
2/ synonyms of
a/ chief= b/ well known=
section two
1/ complete the dialogue
:) kamel : ................................. rachid . how are you?
:) rachid : i'm fine . kamel , ...............is ahmed . the new pupil in our class
:) ahmed: ............do...............do?
:) kamel: pleased ........ .........you , ahmed
section three
make a paragraph about yourself using the words
tall-small-slim-fat-boy-girl-polite-generous-kind-jealous-funny-easy going-timid-long-short-hair-dark-fair-green-blue-eyes.
*the paragraph*
my name is...................................... .i'm ...................... years old . i'm ........................ with ...........................and...................................... . i have ......................... personality .
je souhaite que vous allez apprendre avec :flower:
mennaneceline

: 873
:

: English Exam N 2

mennaneceline 2011-03-25, 20:07

--------------------------------------------{{ }}--------------------------------------------
mennaneceline

:

mennaneceline 2011-03-27, 14:59

ce test ne vous plais pas?

--------------------------------------------{{ }}--------------------------------------------

: 1819
: 88
: M'sIiIl
/ : grFfiI!ti-hCkr
: trS bin
: 05/02/2011

2011-04-06, 19:16

!!
!!

!

mennaneceline

:

mennaneceline 2011-04-06, 20:41

derien Ahmed
et

/ 2018-10-17, 14:39